Friday 10 April 2020

My greetings !!

Assalamualaikum and hai everyone, 🙌

This is my first blog and post.
So I thought that I want to start with a greeting.

According to Google, greetings mean a polite word or sign of welcome or recognition.

Greetings can be delivered in any language to any people without minding their origins, religion or skin color. Greetings can be "Assalamualaikum (May peace be upon you), Hello, Hola, Annyeonghaseyo, Vanakkam and even Ta cha hao.

That's the beauty of greetings.

Greetings are also important to show a positive tone while talking or messaging another person and to make a good impression on others.

Haha, just imagine that you were focusing on your work when suddenly someone comes and starts their conversation with you without "neither Hello, nor hai". Weird right?
The same goes for me. :)

Btw, my blog is named The Connaissance Corner which means The Knowledge Corner. I hope I could provide you better knowledge based on my experiences and my knowledge .😀

so I am going stop for now as this is my first experience writing a blog. Especially, when I am trying to improve my writing skills. ✌✌


No comments:

Post a Comment

More about the Blog

Part 3: Unforgettable Journey

Assalamualaikum everyone, this is the last part of the UAE series. In this blog,  I will share with you the bittersweet end of my journey fr...

You may also interested to read...